Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Stuff

Why yes, I HAVE already started to collect baby stuff! We don't know when this little one will be here and I want to be prepared. That and I FINALLY get to shop for and buy stuff for a baby - I've been wanting this for soooo long!

Here's my collection so far, 3 onesies, some cute pj's, some books from Grammy, a turtle pillow pet from my dear friend Alyssa, 4 washcloths, 2 hooded towels, a cozy fish blanket and a flannel blanket that I made. (Notice the 'Under the Sea' theme?!)

I was looking over the sale fabric and found a bundle of flannel baby fabrics in different blues, yellows, and greens with sun, moon and stars prints! For eight bucks, I couldn't resist!

I found a tutorial online for a rag quilt and decided that's what I wanted to do. I didn't have enough fabric, tho, so I had to wait until I made a trip to Hobby Lobby to get some more. I finally got my fabric and got started, thinking it would be a quick project. Well, it took just a bit more time then I thought it would - but the finished product is just too darn cute! The pictures really don't do it justice! I can't wait to bundle up my little one in this super cute and cozy blanket!

2 comments:

  1. The quilt is ADORABLE, as is everything you've collected so far! I'm SO excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete