Saturday, December 17, 2011

Adoption Bug Apparel

So recently I came across a website called AdoptionBug.com. They make shirts about adoption for the whole family to wear! Adult T's, youth T's, onesies for the little ones! They even have some Christmas ornaments for adoption! I have several favorite items!
Number One would have to be their 'Worth the Wait' onesies! They have them in pink or blue!
My next favorite would have to be their 'Blessed by Adoption' shirts! Oh, and I could go on and on! So just go have a look for yourself!
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my little one and we can all sport our AdoptionBug apparel together!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Ashley and I got your blog through your cousin on a forum we are both on! My husband and I are also adopting and I put the word out we needed a fundraiser idea. I hope you dont mind but I was so touched by yours I might just have a puzzle fundraiser of my own. Our nursery theme is under the sea but I will try to stay away from the sea turtle puzzle. Lol If you want to check out my adoption blog its: http://thegollaschsadoption.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete