Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chef J



Oh, Judson! The kid's whole world revolves around Lego's. That is all he thinks about and talks about is Lego's. But every once in a while he'd tell people, "I'm a good cook you know". So it seems that every once in a while when he wasn't thinking about Lego's he was trying to cook. Hmmm, maybe this interest in cooking could distract him from Lego's a bit more often! So, being the 'favorite sister' that I am - I bought Judson a kid's cookbook and a set of oven mitts/potholders. I gave him the cookbook and he flipped through the whole thing and had several recipes he wanted to try. His fav recipe is Broccoli with Magic Cheese Sauce - though mom says he usually just makes the cheese sauce! He has been cooking pretty regularly and really enjoys it - I think mom enjoys having someone to help cook, too! Again, being the 'favorite sister' I decided every chef needs a chef's hat - so I bought a yard of fabric and made him one. He's a full fledged chef now! He's not Judson anymore, he's Chef J!

No comments:

Post a Comment