Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crockpot Wednesday: Sunday Chicken Dinner

Well, it's not Sunday as the recipe implies - but I figured it would taste good no matter what day I made it! I was wanting something yummy, but light and fresh. This was just the recipe! And the best part is, I had all the ingredients on hand already!

Sunday Chicken Dinner


4 carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
1/2 onion, chopped
1 cup fresh cut green beans
4 small red potatoes, quartered
4 chicken thighs (or 2 chicken breasts)
3/4 cup water
1/2 tsp. basil
1/2 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. salt



Layer carrots, onion, green beans, potatoes, and chicken in crockpot. Mix water and seasonings and pour over chicken. Cook on high for 4-5 hours. (I'm sure you could cook it on low for around 8 hours)


This one even got a thumbs up from Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment